Boxer Mod V2 DNA75w
Boxer Mod V2 DNA75W with Evolv DNA75 Temperature Control is designed specifically for professional and high-end vapers. This device is powered by the Evolv DNA75 processor. The Boxer is a small but extremely potent device, designed to provide a balance of both power and convenience.
Made of nylon plastic, the device is strong but yet light. The DNA75 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, OLED Screen, and waterproof onboard buttons. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to customize or monitor the user experience. This version of the Boxer runs from a single 26650 battery and features battery monitoring and an integrated 1A charger. It is the most advanced personal vaporizer controller ever made.
Our Boxer Mod V2 DNA75W with Evolv DNA75 Temperature Control includes a Black outer shell.
- Powered by the Evolv DNA75 chip
- Single 26650 battery 75W regulated (battery sold separately)
- Output Power 1W – 75W
- Output Voltage: 0.2 Volt – 6V
- Input Current: 0.5A – 25.0A
- Modes: Locked, Stealth, Power Locked, Resistance Lock, Max Temperature Adjust
- 8 User Profiles
- 1A USB Cell Charging
- Escribe Software for Custom Personalization
- Plastic Nylon Body, Silicone Shell
- Ergonomic design
- Upgradable software/chip
- OLED 0.91″ Screen
- Dimensions: 81.7mm (H) x 53.1mm (D) x 30.2mm (W)
- The Boxer Mod V2 DNA75w Fully Assembled w/ 6-month warranty
- Boxer Vape Band (Color Coordinated)
- Boxer Felt Draw-String Pouch
- USB Cable
- Boxer Tube
- User Manual